Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Day in the Life

For many years, I have been stubbornly resisting getting a smart phone.  I argued that I didn't need to be constantly available and I definitely didn't need the temptation of always being able to have access to the Internet.  But alas, recently my trusty dumb phone was barely able to hold a signal, and even my mom would tell me I needed a new phone after about the 6th time my phone dropped her call.

Since I resigned myself to getting a new phone, I decided that it would be nice to get a phone with a quality camera so I could take pictures of my little mister while we're out and about.  After a visit to the Sprint store and a little browsing about the Interwebs, I discovered that none of the 3 dumb phone models that various companies offer have good cameras.  Apparently I am the only person in America that would be interested in that combination.  Hmmmm.  

After some calculating, Patrick and I decided to get an iPhone for me (but not get a data plan, let's not move too quickly here) and a new dumb phone for him.  They arrived last week and after a long and frustrating day of trying to get them activated, they are finally up and working.  And since I wanted my iPhone for the camera, I decided that I was going to practice using it by making a slideshow of my day for a blog post.

So yesterday, I did just that...I was essentially the paparazzi for the little person's day.  I actually really love the result, I think it shows a typical day in my life to a 'T'.  Which doesn't mean it's interesting, but I'll let you watch and decide for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment